What do you have in the post right now?

Apricus: a solar, luminous and sensual fragrance opens with an intoxicating light halo. Its sparkling citrusy, slightly floral and fruity combination creates a sunshine cocktail, lifting both your energy and mood.
This inspired all-time classic fragrance was noted to be a personal favourite of Steve McQueen and John Lennon.
It suits both formal and informal functions, so whether you’re hard at work or enjoying a sunny carefree day by the poolside, Apricus is certain to make you shine.
What marketing drivel.
What is a "solar" fragrance? Does it smell like burning hydrogen?
What does a light halo smell like?
A sunshine cocktail? Please.

Just give me the top/middle/base notes and a description of what it actually smells like - does it smell like a fruit salad, or cut grass, or damp forest, wine cellar, tobacco den? None of this crap that means absolutely nothing.
Also, that last line "Apricus is certain to make you shine" is nothing but a tagline from a '90s shampoo advert.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
What marketing drivel.
What is a "solar" fragrance? Does it smell like burning hydrogen?
What does a light halo smell like?
A sunshine cocktail? Please.

Just give me the top/middle/base notes and a description of what it actually smells like - does it smell like a fruit salad, or cut grass, or damp forest, wine cellar, tobacco den? None of this crap that means absolutely nothing.
Also, that last line "Apricus is certain to make you shine" is nothing but a tagline from a '90s shampoo advert.
Beats me, I have no idea ask John Lennon, because, he was a crazy hippie and Steve McQueen loves fast cars.

Ordered a Muhle R41 and colonel conk 4 pack of soaps and a 10 pack of feather blades.

I thought he r41 would cut down shave time by doing the job in a pass less tham my r89. The r89 gives me a perfectly smooth shave with no irritation but some times I wish it would take fewer passes.

Then after ordering the r41 tonight I had a really great shave with my r89 and realised I had lost my mind thinking there was ever a need for a new razer...oh well, time to see if a smooth shave is possible as it is with my current razer; with the aggressive razer from hell in the mail.

They had a 10% off store sale...sure enough they tricked me into buying the other stuff I didn't need either...all for the sake of a few $'s savings...we consumers really are a gullible bunch.

Last edited: