Wolfman handles

Rabid Badger

2018 Charity Auction Winner
So if the opportunity ever presents itself I may well consider a Wolfie. However, I am torn as to which handle. Personally I love the look of the Darwin. But, it seems most people the WRH2 or WRH7. So here's my question. Why no love for the Darwin?

So if the opportunity ever presents itself I may well consider a Wolfie. However, I am torn as to which handle. Personally I love the look of the Darwin. But, it seems most people the WRH2 or WRH7. So here's my question. Why no love for the Darwin?

I love my [real] Darwin ...

It looks like a creepy old ladies finger from a horror movie, in my opinion...

It looks like a creepy old ladies finger from a horror movie, in my opinion...
You mean, you’re scared of Grandma creepy fingers and also too much makeup.

giphy.gif

What gap are you going for on the Wolf @StratMan?

at the moment the wolf selection is a WR2 SB with a 1.25 gap.. tossing between this and the 1.15 gap and eagerly looking forward to @Blackie review on his.

From what i have read smoothness is not sacrificed by going up in gap with the WR2 SB and i dont have time for non efficient razors

Just not 100% sure if i want a solid or hollowed WRH2 handle, originally it was to be hollowed, but i do like the heft of my timeless.

WR2 SB Head - 33g
WRH2 80mm solid - 82g
WRH2 80mm hollow - 55g

so either 115g or 88g weight for the wolf

Timeless SS - 132g
JAWS - 105g
R41 + yaqi brass handle - 98g
DE89 stock - 65g
rockwell 6c stock - 100g

have you placed an order @EJ_DE98 ?

i have a WR1 with the Darwin handle and really like it. In the days before the word ergonomic was the buzz word of the day, Darwin had it all covered. My problem with Wolfman handles is I like them all. On the Wolfman I have on order I’ve asked for a WRH3 handle and that will give me at least one of each style. All my handles are the 90mm length. Again Wolfman offer a choice of lengths also. The lightened handle is well worth the expense also.

The Wolfman is smoother and the 1.05 sits just under the D plate. Loving my razor lineup mate, although I really wish I have some vintage razors in the collection to give it some class and gravitas.

FTFY