Word of Mouth - get Paste & Cut known

Especially if they are electricians. Nearly every electrician I know is english, except for the iranian ones. The guy I work with now who's a sparky lived out clarkson way, always goes to the whale and ale in brighton or the mindarie pub.
But back then in the 90s brighton didn't exist, mindarie was desolate, and they all lived near woodvale and went to the M&S in woodvale. I lived in kallaroo at the time so not far away, and worked at pearce AFB, and everyone working with me lived south of hodges drive, most south of ocean reef road. Joondalup was mainly empty blocks of land for sale at the time near burn beach rd and the only thing north of that noteworthy was the tamala park rubbish tip site

But back then in the 90s brighton didn't exist, mindarie was desolate, and they all lived near woodvale and went to the M&S in woodvale.

Those were the days. You could buy 750sqm, build a big arse house and pool, and still have change out of $200k. Sold mine. Now I need it again with 3 kids...

Buggered if I'm moving up to pomgolia again tho.

there's only 43 current members.
Announce that the first 100 member get special privileges of some sort. Works for tv shopping and the like :) Got any unused steak knives?

I will send the first 100 members a signed picture of me wearing Cella foam.

Come on, you all want it.