Yes, another Melbournite Mwahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does? Thanks mate :)

I'm on Tapatalk, just need to familiarise myself with it **sigh**

Admin Edit: Merged - Please don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I'm imagining things, we were talking and scoffing Pizza on Sunday afternoon :) And you'll get Tapatalk under control in no time mate...

Welcome abroad - I'm sure you are going to love it here!

Welcome Kon. You unwittingly became the first person to take our bad Egg up on his offer. (Never mind)

Great you use straights, look forward to seeing them. Image posting on tapatalk has been disabled, but you can easily upload to imgur etc and copy paste the BBcode

Thank you @Nonick. Hehe I did? I'll eventually learn how to use this. I'm not that techno-savvy lol

@Osman, thanks brother! It was absolutely sensational. Great people and great food too!

Admin Edit: Merged - Please don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard mate....now run as fast as your legs can carry you ;)

Joe Hockey's long lost son? :) Sorry @Scallywag - you have learned early why we use avatars, apart from @Pjotr - that is what he really looks like.
What you saying? Most of us here don't use avatars. That's me for certain. ....and bring back the 'real' @JugV2 I say!!!!

Welcome.

And @alfredus is actually Ron Burgundy. He's kind of a big deal around here. People know him. He has many leather bound books, and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Oh Ron Burgundy! Oh I always thought it was Ron Jeremy, whoops my bad. No wonder he looks at me funny....

Status
Not open for further replies.