Yes, another Melbournite Mwahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to use Tapatalk, we have a perfectly good mobile theme which works well. It's a choice wither way.

2 rules around here Kon. Don't be a dick, and don't double-post. (Use Multiquote or edit!)

What's the big deal? You don't want to enforce your second rule at the expense of the first...

Greetings OP :)
Hope your stay is long a mutually fruitful :)

Hello @Scallywag! Nice nickname BTW... Do you live up to it? [emoji6]

Welcome to P&C.

What's your current favourite razor, soap and aftershave?

Hello @Scallywag! Nice nickname BTW... Do you live up to it? [emoji6]

Welcome to P&C.

What's your current favourite razor, soap and aftershave?
G'day there filobiblic and thank you....., yes I most certainly do lol .. Out of the 8 or so DE's and 9 straights I have I'm currently using a 13/16 Joseph Smith and Sons Barber's Delight, a Semogue 1305 boar and Shaver Heaven's Seductive Rose soap and balm. I'd post a pic but have no permissions as yet.

G'day there filobiblic and thank you....., yes I most certainly do lol .. Out of the 8 or so DE's and 9 straights I have I'm currently using a 13/16 Joseph Smith and Sons Barber's Delight, a Semogue 1305 boar and Shaver Heaven's Seductive Rose soap and balm. I'd post a pic but have no permissions as yet.
Nice...very nice...

Piccies- yes please! But in order to post a pic here you need to put it elsewhere online and then link to it. Eg use Flickr, Photobucket, Dropbox, Imgur, etc.

Ooops that's my Filly ... I'll grab a pic of the Joseph Smith ...
Yeah. That's right- flaunt your Filly that was snatched from under my nose... Bwaaaaah!
(At least it's gone to a good home. Someone to love it and take good care of it and use it regularly...)

Yeah. That's right- flaunt your Filly that was snatched from under my nose... Bwaaaaah!
(At least it's gone to a good home. Someone to love it and take good care of it and use it regularly...)
Exackery!! It was snatched under everybody's nose Mwahahahaha. Here's a pic of the Joseph Smith & Son's Barber's Delight ..

Exackery!! It was snatched under everybody's nose Mwahahahaha. Here's a pic of the Joseph Smith & Son's Barber's Delight ..
*sniff*
Anyways... I need to move on...

So have you tried Natio for Men cooling aftershave balm? I rate it better than Nivea. It's made locally, better value for money and has a better scent. (But it does have a similar ingredients list- you can't win them all!*)

~~~~~~~
* Well you CAN win if it's balm from @Anthony or @shavetheman !!! [emoji6] I prefer both over Nivea or Natio...

*sniff*
Anyways... I need to move on...

So have you tried Natio for Men cooling aftershave balm? I rate it better than Nivea. It's made locally, better value for money and has a better scent. (But it does have a similar ingredients list- you can't win them all!*)

~~~~~~~
* Well you CAN win if it's balm from @Anthony or @shavetheman !!! [emoji6] I prefer both over Nivea or Natio...
No I haven't tried Natio ... I alternate between the Nivea, Baxter's of California and Shaver Heaven AS balm.

Status
Not open for further replies.