Hi all.

Welcome to the rabbit hole of wet shaving @pvsampson - this forum is great, lots of great information and some excellent local artisans who make fantastic soaps, splashes and shaving brushes (y)

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Getting quite excited. I took the offer from @58FB and will be having my first DE shave for years,next week.I will post the results in the SOTD thread.
That was a very generous offer! Can I ask what your first DE (for years) is going to be or will we have to wait for the SOTD post?

That was a very generous offer! Can I ask what your first DE (for years) is going to be or will we have to wait for the SOTD post?
I will be getting the razor in the second image,found some Wilkinson blades at Woolies that I may get and as for soap..... I will wait for the SOTD post.
:happy:

Oh I forgot to mention popped some blades in for you

Again,awesome and thankyou. Honestly got a bit of a shock when seeing how much the Wilkinson blades were at Woolies @ $1.40 each!

Looks like I am set to go when the items arrive.Will use the cheap brush I have for first shave,and will order the Semogue 1305 later in the week.

Leaves me broke but I thought f#ck it.Ordered the brush this morning.

(Always have money set aside for my kids though.Single dad BTW)