Tapatalk login error

Thanks @Monsta_AU
Grown used to viewing P&C on Tapatalk so it'll be a change to move back to mobile safari. Any other app that can be used for forums? Seems like Tapa have positioned themselves as the only major app and are taking advantage of that!

The issue is they are pushing payment from the site owners so hard that most of the useful functionality will not be available unless we pay for the forum-branded version of the app. To me that is unacceptable.

The theme has a design which detects screen width and fixes the design to suit it. Using the forum on the phone is very useable but just not as user-friendly as Tapa is.... don't worry I do get how much it is loved. But for them to act in these ways and attepmt to extort site owners who created the market for this company in the first place, well I think you will see a 50% drop forum count on Tapa very, very fast.

Pretty sure I had a discussion with @hunnymonster a while ago on the subject.

Last edited:
The issue is they are pushing payment from the site owners so hard that most of the useful functionality will not be available unless we pay for the forum-branded version of the app. To me that is unacceptable.

The theme has a design which detects screen width and fixes the design to suit it. Using the forum on the phone is very useable but just not as user-friendly as Tapa is.... don't worry I do get how much it is loved. But for them to act in these ways and attepmt to extort site owners who created the market for this company in the first place, well I think you will see a 50% drop forum count on Tapa very, very fast.

Pretty sure I had a discussion with @hunnymonster a while ago on the subject.

Thanks mate for keeping us in the picture. It sounds like they're shooting themselves in the foot...

Thanks mate for keeping us in the picture. It sounds like they're shooting themselves in the foot...

I also cannot disable the Tapatalk signature on the forums either - that is already in place. Previously you were able to do so, but it only works for branded apps now. SO I would need to spend USD$120/yr just to allow me to remove them.

It is far easier to uninstall.