MEL 2019 First Melbourne Meet Up - 23rd March at 12:30pm. Euro beer cafe in the CBD

Box received safe and sound. Thanks @astinus4 Lots of goodies for us to play with this weekend.

Great stuff!

Just a reminder -

Participants can take up to three samples to keep with them - on the following conditions:
  • they write some sort of review - even some comments in a SOTD post would be sufficient,
  • samples taken can NOT be the same producer, in other words somebody cannot take two Mystic Water samples in a particular round for example.
The 'host' of the box will obviously get first look and be able to take up to five samples. The caveat is that you hold the box and be prepared to either post back or post to the next meet up. I'll cover the actual postage costs on request.

Unfortunately for me trains are being replaced by busses on the gippsland line this weekend.
I won’t let that stop me though, I’ll just have to drive & limit the number of beverages I enjoy.

Looking forward to meeting a few more people

Unfortunately for me trains are being replaced by busses on the gippsland line this weekend.
I won’t let that stop me though, I’ll just have to drive & limit the number of beverages I enjoy.

Yeah the missus wants to go to Costco so I’ll be driving too

Bloody VLine....🤓🤓🤓

Yeah the missus wants to go to Costco so I’ll be driving too

Bloody Costco....🤓🤓🤓

Haha, I'm working straight after so on the softies as well. @fruityasu you're drinking for four mate.

Bloody work rosters....🤓🤓🤓

Not to say I won’t be having a couple

Bloody more beer for @tim33z and I....🤪🤪🤪

Gents, unfortunately due to Protected Industrial Action (day 12) against the Company I’ll be heading into the office for strategy discussions and unable to make it to the meetup....
Have a great time Chaps....