A different finish to replating.....

I am getting itchy trigger finger....

DSC_0050.JPG
This baby is the best looker IMO.

Progress.
Heard from the contact.
He had been overseas and had to relocated for business, hence the delayed response.
In light of this, I should soon be getting a test razor done :)

I've Slims, a Toggle and maybe a Fatboy as well :)

Did this happen?
Have a worn Fatboy that needs some attention and it's either this or replace.
Thoughts?
Replace or replate?
I hope you meant replate.

Not as yet.
Found a possible Aussie option for this that requires more time and effort to see it materialise.
Guy is ex military and restores/customises guns utilising this method.

@borked replate, auto-correct gets me all the time. Have a look at most of my posts :bucktooth:

So that was over a year ago. That guy obviously mia.

@borked replate, auto-correct gets me all the time. Have a look at most of my posts :bucktooth:

So that was over a year ago. That guy obviously mia.
Yes, busy with an interstate move and government contracts.
Will follow up though, as I got the impression that he's interested.

Delta Echo (Jay Mabe) has one of my Fatboys now. He sent me an email yesterday say he would be posting it today. Hes a nice bloke and very helpful.

Delta Echo (Jay Mabe) has one of my Fatboys now. He sent me an email yesterday say he would be posting it today. Hes a nice bloke and very helpful.
Please post it up on the SOTD when you get to play with it again.
Did you choose your own colour scheme or one of Jay's?

@Becephalus yes camo is an option for when you need to go covert around the basin.
Personally just create extra lather and paint myself with it to blend in against the white tiles.

Tried to catch up with the guy again when paying a visit to ACT.
Since this journey began two years ago, he's moved from outer Sydney to ACT not long after discovering him, then overseas for international government contracts and now he's returned, out for at least 12 months with federal government contracts.

Over this, I'm looking for another option.