A special birthday shave

mr626

ARKO! TERMINATOR!
Tonight, a special birthday shave.

Special because today I became a Dad, and the razor/brush combo I used tonight is what I hope to pass on to my son one day.

What follows is a recipe for a good day:

1. Fatherhood

2. A nice shave

3. Celebrations

That's all from me for a little while. Onward and upward! :cool:

Congratulations mate!

Definitely a recipe for joy :)

Nice kit to pass on and a great way to celebrate too.

Time to go and look after your wife now!

Congratulations but do us a favour - Take a similar shot at 2 years old - The scotch will be a cheap blend and the brush will have teeth marks in it. Some of us know the path down which you are travelling :) Have fun anyway.

Congrats, stock up on the expensive scotch, shaving gear and man toys - while you still can.

You are about to become a human ATM.

Don't be so negatory, you lot.

Nothing negatory about it PJ - anyone who has got one or more "little darlings" through puberty and out the door will guarantee the lows can be low low low and the highs can be high moderate low :).

We have em we feed and water em and we hope for the best.
Ideally of course they should be sealed into a 40 gallon drum at birth food in the top hole - waste out the bottom hole for say 15 to 18 years - then unseal the drum - if you like what you see keep em, otherwise back in the drum and seal up both bungs :) (plenty more child raising tips if you want them).

Great news Mr626. Great celebration too :D

I think Glen is thieving his material from Mark Twain. Those Mt Druitters will pinch anything not nailed down! :laugh:

Great news Mr626. Great celebration too :D

I think Glen is thieving his material from Mark Twain. Those Mt Druitters will pinch anything not nailed down! :laugh:

I am sure Mr Twain were he still alive would be flattered by the comparison :) More of a Hunter S Thompson fan myself.

As to your last point about things being nailed down - didn't you know the crow bar was invented for this very purpose.

As to your last point about things being nailed down - didn't you know the crow bar was invented for this very purpose.

Wouldn't a 'pinch' bar be more appropriate?

LOL!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words all (and suggestions haha).

Yes, its certainly a new stage of life for our household- the days of DIKhood are over. Totally worth it though.

As for stocking up on nice things, well I've been doing that most of my life so I should be okay ;)

Thanks for the kind words all (and suggestions haha).

Yes, its certainly a new stage of life for our household- the days of DIKhood are over. Totally worth it though.

As for stocking up on nice things, well I've been doing that most of my life so I should be okay ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll choose to believe you meant DINK!

A DIKhood would have kept you out of this situation ;)