Allo allo

boogeyman

Hi fellow shavers,
New to this site, been on b and b for a while.

Started with 2 blade disposables and shaving foam from a can.
Then the Mach 3, and the fusion which I thought was amazing at the time.

Then one day I saw some videos of straight shaving on YouTube and one thing lead to another... Started with a proper prep and a synthetic brush that I picked up for a couple of dollars. Then I bit the bullet and grabbed an EJ razor and a badger. What a difference!

Anyway, I look forward to having some razor chat with some Aussies. :)

Hi mate,

Welcome to P&C!

This is the home of the Thomas Method (tm) which you might want to try sometime as well as a bunch of guys who refuse to stay on topic and talk a lot of sh*t sometimes.

Basically, typically Australian!

Welcome!

This forum isn't as busy as some, but I'm helping by spamming it up every chance I get :)

Nice bunch of people though.

Hi mate. I'm new too, hopefully folks continue to come and share the wisdom around!

Thanks for the welcome..
What is this thomas method you speak of?

I cannot resist. It is amethod of shaving where you use an SE razor for the first pass and a DE razor for the second pass. There is a long and detailed thread around somewhere here on Mark1966's adventures into the thomas method. In y incredibly humble opinion it is the best way to get the closest shave. Of course it you look at my user name you will possibly guess where the tm got its name.

I have been using my own version of the.
Instead of using an SE I use an R41 for the first pass and a Progress for second.
I get a better result than just using the Progress alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't start any new threads on any other parts of the forum yet :(

Is there a secret handshake that I missed on the way in?

Once you get a few more posts under your belt, that functionality kicks in automagically.

Hi there boogeyman. Thomas method man here, it works well at the right beard length.