Another Aussie B&B'er (Sydney)

kjparker

Hi,

Just signed up, been a member on B&B for a few years now, just signed up here.

Started out using DE's and have now migrated primarily to Straights!

Loving learning the new skill of not only using these blades, but also in the "care and feeding" of them as well. I can put an edge on one that I am very happy with now, I'm no pro, but I'm happy!

Looking forward to seeing this place grow in the coming months / years / etc!

Thanks!

Just a question, which I cant seem to find the answer to is how long before I no longer require the administrator to approve all of my posts?

one other question... Last one I promise!

I've replied to some other discussions, and as yet the posts havent appeared. Is this because the Moderator of that section has not as yet approved them?

one other question... Last one I promise!

I've replied to some other discussions, and as yet the posts havent appeared. Is this because the Moderator of that section has not as yet approved them?

Yeah that's pretty much it. I'm only a mod because I hang around like a foul smell. It's certainly not because of my IT acumen. I think there's a minimum no of posts and then you get free rein. I guess it's a necessary evil.

Yeah that's pretty much it. I'm only a mod because I hang around like a foul smell. It's certainly not because of my IT acumen. I think there's a minimum no of posts and then you get free rein. I guess it's a necessary evil.

Now just to find out how many that is! :)

At this rate I should hit it in no time! LOL

Thanks!

Just a question, which I cant seem to find the answer to is how long before I no longer require the administrator to approve all of my posts?

Until you send all the mods a truck load of chocolate :D

Welcome aboard Keith - long time no talk!

PS - just approved some other posts - first time I've done it I think!

Until you send all the mods a truck load of chocolate :D

Welcome aboard Keith - long time no talk!

PS - just approved some other posts - first time I've done it I think!

Don't you mean "Packaging" Mark? :p

I need to be shipping something to you for me to use "Packaging".

On that note, I may have found something on my holidays that may interest you....

I'll email you offline...

Don't you mean "Packaging" Mark? :p

I need to be shipping something to you for me to use "Packaging".

On that note, I may have found something on my holidays that may interest you....

I'll email you offline...

Ah yes, packaging!

Something that may interest me - hmmmm, do tell...

Keith's a good bloke, even if he still hangs around the dark side.

We've bought and sold a few things together.

AKA YKW :)

SOME people here have a bit of a thing about B&B, might be related to bans or simply pompous behaviour there from some people from time to time