Anyone used one of these EJ black synthetic brushes?

@thisISjoel be very careful when buy a Synthetic Fibre because their are still 3.5 Generation means v1.0 on the shelf's without even knowing a 4th Generation Synthetic Fibre v2.0, my advise would be is email them to double check otherwise you could end up buying v1.0 Synthetic Fibre without even knowing so just be careful. I don't own a Vie-Long brushes so I can't really give you enough information at this stage.

@thisISjoel be very careful when buy a Synthetic Fibre because their are still 3.5 Generation means v1.0 on the shelf's without even knowing a 4th Generation Synthetic Fibre v2.0, my advise would be is email them to double check otherwise you could end up buying v1.0 Synthetic Fibre without even knowing so just be careful. I don't own a Vie-Long brushes so I can't really give you enough information at this stage.

So I emailed Vie Long to ask them about their fibres and this is the response I got:

"Dear Joel,
Thank you for your interest in our synthetic fibres shaving brushes and for contact us.
We started to produce shaving brushes with synthetic fibres in March 2015 and for the moment we have not changed, we continue with the same kind of fibres. So, all the synthetic brush knots produced by Vie-Long until now are of Vie-Long First Generation. Muhle from Germany is makeing brushes with the second generation and some people call our Vie-Long synthetic brushes of thrird generation due to is different to the two generations of Muhle.
I hope the information provided is satisfactory for you.
Best regards,

Óscar Julián
VIE-LONG, S.L.
Dr. Nicasio Benlloch, 90
46015 VALENCIA (SPAIN)
TEL.: +34 96 3406033
FAX: +34 96 3406332
oscar.julian@vielong.com
www.vielong.com"

I had been doing some reading online of people's experiences with the vie long brush and it was already looking like the muhle was going to be a better option so I think this solidifies that.

Very cool that you got an answer though - even more so because of the possible language barrier!

I can tell you, this won't happen with many larger companies