April 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I can't recall another order from The Stray Whisker ...

That doesn't look like the pristine packaging of @shavetheman either!

Oh yes, a recycled (three times now it looks like) box of joy from @nsavage !

I'm not sure how different 'Russian Leather' is from other leather but I suppose I, and the PCTB5 will find out ...

Thanks Nick :)

PLBE5Uh.jpg

Brush via BST from @nsavage in a bloody big box :)
Happy to see that everything arrived safely guys, enjoy!

PLBE5Uh.jpg

Brush via BST from @nsavage in a bloody big box :)

@todras welcome to the Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger in Cherry Wood club and I'm looking forward to read your complete review on this brush from your side of the story, because I've got 4 brushes of Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger 2 in Ash Wood and 2 in Cherry Wood. Each brush in Ash & Cherry Wood is still in my rotation and the other two put away for safe keeping until each brush dies when the times comes, so I've always got a spare Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger in Ash & Cherry Wood is my favourite brush great backbone.

Looks like @todras and @nsavage have been busy posting B/S/T sales!

Looking forward to getting my other B/S/T purchase real soon now I hope ;) [you know who you are! :)]

Mail call:- Today I've received 1 Sunhill Skin Essentials Goat's Milk in a tin and it made in Australia (y) and I've never tried Goat's milk before, I will be shaving with this soap tonight just bare with me as I'm not very good typing up a review. The tin comes with a screw lid and the size is about 75mm in diameter and about 23mm thick, and the puck is feels hard.

The ingredients doesn't show on the website for the shaving soap and there is a label of the back on the tin which are:-

saponified goat's milk, sustainable palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil & bentonite clay.....That's all. I cannot pin point the smell of this soap or what type of scent this is because I have no idea because I've never tried goat's milk.

s733655920650497408_p26_i3_w640.jpeg

Last edited:
Somehow I've ended up with another Boellis Panama 1924 coffret and a jar of Panama 1924 aftershave gel.

Funny how things like that just seem to happen ....

... especially when you click on those 'add to cart' and 'checkout now' buttons ... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.