"Australians All" - How to get your hands on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of an EdP?

Hi mate, glad you like the design, I felt it really captures part of the Australian spring and summer in a broad way :)

I have no plans at this stage to release an EdP of Australians All, the collab release was intended as a simple soap+splash affair to keep the cost reasonable and accessible for everyone.

There is a perfume only range I will be releasing some time in the new year, these will be stand alone niche perfume aside from the regular AP Reserve range and elements of the construction will appear in one of the theme perfumes I am working on currently. These will be premium products though and the price will be greater than the standard AP Reserve line items based on the cost of the materials I am working with for this collection.

The dedicated review thread is coming - this deserves one as a forum-specific LE product from our esteemed artisans in conjunction.

Been sniffing it all day at the office, and I shaved this morning so it looks like back-to-back shaves. @todras will be pleased to know that a Feather is in the Fatboy at the moment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.