Best Overseas Vendor?

Hocky27

Hi All,

Wondering what's the consensus on the best overseas vendor to purchase some of the American soaps from ?

Spent a bit of time last night building up a cart on shaver revolution only to realise that they don't ship to Aus. The heart break was real to say the least.

You can always use Shipito as a mail forwarding service when buying from the US. Shaver Revolution and Maggards are both highly regarded and there are a lot of good artisan soap maekrs over there as well who only sell direct.

Reactions: MrT
I have found Shave Revolution very good, using ship it to.

Most of the soap makers sell direct.

Phoenix is another good company with large range and good shipping.

Gifts and Care are good as well.

Thanks all. Didn't even realise how easy shipto is! Last I checked those things were a pain.

Shipito is the right choice as most great soaps can be only sourced directly from their producers...

+1 for shipito.

Their economy airmail is very cheap too, but super slow. Worth it in my books though. I take the gamble and don't get insurance either...

Shave Revolution is indeed pretty good with an excellent range for Soaps and pre/post products from the artisan producers. It really helps to reduce postage costs as you place one order with one shipment, rather than multiple orders directly with multiple postage charges. You'd only get better at Pasteur's itself. As mentioned, Shipito is the best method around the restrictions.

Otherwise, I have had good experiences with shaving.ie, Connaughts, Razor Blades & More, Gifts & Care, and Bestshave.net over the years and I am happy to recommend them. I have also bought directly from PAA and Italian Barber once each, no issues there.

I have bought from WCS and Bullgoose previously, but I no longer recommend them due to their actions within the community.

my vote is for @Gifts&Care.com ...get what they have - you won't want for anything else (better quality lathers generally come out of Europe IMHO..oh MdC, LPL, SV, LEA, MWF, etc.)....except you will also need the best in Aussie soaps - for that it's shaverheaven.com.au - or talk direct to @Anthony

Thanks again all. Ended up putting an order with shaver revolution. The postage is a killer though!

Oh well just means it's time to use my soaps properly as opposed to continuing to buy :p

@Anthony you're latest haul is what got me onto them!

Figure I've got enough shaver heaven(for now) so time to see how the competition stack up

No US soaps, but I can vouch for Shaving i.e. and Connaught, very reasonable postage rates. I can't be bothered with forwarding services and these two have most of what I'd want.

@Anthony =
maxresdefault.jpg

@radmit banned ?

@borked

Ohhhhhhh, I see what you've done. Menthol - Menth - Meth. Very clever (rolls eyes)

I think a better pic would be a pack of Alpine menthol cigarettes. All the girls smoked them. Probably a better reflection, rather than Mr White

@radmit, are you browsing from a mobile ?