Blackland to acquire Above the Tie

wiiiildbill

Blackland has acquired Above the Tie and will relaunch in 2024.

Now that adds to my quandary of getting the 'forever' razor, I'm retiring from the salt mine and was making a list of potential razors:

Blutt RasurBR-1not available
BlacklandBlackbirdbundle with Lite plate
Razor EmporiumGillette Flaretip 1957 C1 Super Speed
TimelessSSBYOR
Beard & BladeRex Ambassadortoo aggressive?
Beard & BladeRex Envoy
Beard & BladeRockwell T2 SS

Guess I'll just wait till next year and see what transpires with Blackland / ATT

I have a 1950's Gillette Flare Tip Rocket. From memory it doesn't have a date stamp so I can't give you the exact year so I'm pretty sure it's British. It was PIF'd to me so I'm happy to pass it on if you want one.

I do work to late afternoon's so I might not be able to get it in the post until Friday week.

Go8Nj4N.jpg

I have a 1950's Gillette Flare Tip Rocket. From memory it doesn't have a date stamp so I can't give you the exact year so I'm pretty sure it's British. It was PIF'd to me so I'm happy to pass it on if you want one.

I do work to late afternoon's so I might not be able to get it in the post until Friday week.

Go8Nj4N.jpg
Hi Jamie, That would be great, I'm happy to pay freight etc for it to be sent, being a new member I do not know the best way to advise my address

Hi Jamie, That would be great, I'm happy to pay freight etc for it to be sent, being a new member I do not know the best way to advise my address
If you left click on my profile picture, a menu will pop up. Select "Start a conversation" and you can send a private message to me.

Send me your contact details and I'll get it in the post as soon as I can. Unfortunately, I get home well after the post closes so it will take a while before I get a chance.

Go8Nj4N.jpg
This is the British Rocket Flare-Tip. Late 50's. A fantastic daily razor. My favorite, very easy to clean and polish these vintage Gillette's.

All boxed up and ready for posting. I was hoping the wife might get it in the post today but she was called into work. I'm off this Friday so will get it away then.

All boxed up and ready for posting. I was hoping the wife might get it in the post today but she was called into work. I'm off this Friday so will get it away then.
Hi Jamie, Thanks once again, when we are in Newcastle next and if you are free it would be great to meet for coffee