Blix says hi!

blixpho

Only new to this DE shaving game. Only had the one shave and I didnt slice my face off, already ordered another cream and brush.... i can see this being endless money pit along with my current addiction to photography gear

It's cheaper than photography. Unless you're Mark66, then you try and sell all your gear for the price of a new V6 Camry.

If you need help with anything, just shout.

Hi mate, welcome about.

This can be cheap OR it can be a money hole - your call really. Look around for some freebies here too...

Last edited:
Hi Blix, welcome mate. I'm in your boat too, I just had my second shave yesterday. I've already got a page long list of stuff I want to try too, but I've mostly resisted temptation so far. Be strong brother! :p

The way I see it, there'll always be a chance to buy nice kit. Building a solid foundation and learning what things work for your shave is the best investment you can make now, because as I'm currently learning, no amount of product can make up for bad technique. Learn first, then splurge!

Hi Blix, welcome to this rather rag-tag board of Aussie shavers.

It's helpful if you fill in your profile a bit more, especially location. Gives us an idea where you are, and you never know what might land in your letterbox.

Welcome Mr Blix. We aren't enriching uranium here as far as I know. Although I would suggest keeping an eye on that gthomas bloke. He'll do anything for a little celebrity!

Hope to see you posting :)

Welcome Mr Blix. Although I would suggest keeping an eye on that gthomas bloke. He'll do anything for a little celebrity!
:)

One cannot be held responsible if a single spark of genius was enough to enlighten all mankind (or perhaps a small , make that very small, subset of mankind) who haunt shaving forums.

Welcome! Drop by the PIF section if you'd like some free blades :)

Thanks guys. Its not as hard as i built it up to be in my head. Looking forward to experimenting more with different blade, etc.

FYI my collection consist of

Mesbiz budget kit
TOBS Jermyn St cream
Omega 10049 brush

Hi Blix, welcome to this rather rag-tag board of Aussie shavers.

It's helpful if you fill in your profile a bit more, especially location. Gives us an idea where you are, and you never know what might land in your letterbox.

I've tried to edit my profile but it says i dont have the permission to :wacko: