Blue Devil Shave Co.

Not sure if you’ve seen this @CraigE, but another ringing endorsement of you soap from @Cris

Yes I did see that mate. Might have a fan there. Its starting to be a big thing now, and I put it partly down to the great review from Cris and my great customer base.
Starting to get enquiries from overseas companies wanting to stock Blue Devil. So it's now time to revamp the artwork.

Yes I did see that mate. Might have a fan there. Its starting to be a big thing now, and I put it partly down to the great review from Cris and my great customer base.
Starting to get enquiries from overseas companies wanting to stock Blue Devil. So it's now time to revamp the artwork.
Great news. Maybe get rid of the eBay pirates first?

It's great that you've got such a high-profile fan there. And of course you've got a great product. I think you noticed I was able to pick out your soap base the other day from a blind sample. I make no claim to the breadth of experience of hundreds of soaps that some members here do, but it does have an identifiable feel on the skin that says you're on to something good. (y)

It's great that you've got such a high-profile fan there. And of course you've got a great product. I think you noticed I was able to pick out your soap base the other day from a blind sample. I make no claim to the breadth of experience of hundreds of soaps that some members here do, but it does have an identifiable feel on the skin that says you're on to something good. (y)
Certainly did notice. Atleast there is a point of difference with the soap that is identifiable, make it different than every other soap that's out there.

I ordered Lust and Frankenscents few weeks ago from Craig on Ebay. Great job @CraigE . The scents are pleasant, very easy to load the soap and the lather is great also. Post-shave feel is excellent with slight wafts of the scent. Wish you ongoing success.
Glad you are happy with your purchase. The Frankenscents is now a little stronger in scent.

Just chipping in my tuppence worth. I have three soaps - Lust, Frankinscents and Lemonwood. Superb soap base - love it. Well done Craig!!

bd.png