Call it out! Throw light on this evil.

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
These people walk among us folks. Masquerading as good people, decent people. But there lurks an evil on here folks. Not the simple evil of bad deeds done but the purest evil of bad deeds that seem good. The sort of deeds that you willingly accept, invite more of, want more of....

So a call out to some of the most evil folks that lurk these corridors, pure evil incarnate.

ef30e511441029e9254bc5dc526bb8ef.jpg

So what does pure evil look like when it visits?

For the razor here, that most despicable @filobiblic - guess what my next piece of brass must be....oh yes thanks for the loan! A loan of the most obscure unobtainuum DE from France.

For the blades here, that thoroughly awful type of enabler, The Grand Curator himself @Mark1966 . Thanks for the blades that haven't been made since the 90's and that show up on eBay once a decade.

Oh and I wonder who the soap culprit might be. One who doesn't just shower you with so many samples per shipment, no, but to top it off peddles you soap that is well out of circulation. You know who you are @SydBJW . Thoroughly disgusting! Oh you can blame @borked all you want, mate you, you, you waved this under my nose.

So here's your chance members. Call these guys out. Drag them into the Light! Evil hates nothing more than shining bright light!

(by the way if the sarcasm was too subtle then sorry you are an idiot!)

What are you talking about? Doesn't everybody have a garage full of vintage shaving stuff to draw from? Now I think about it - you use straights too?

I certainly blame @filobiblic and @SydBJW though. That Leresche was great and soaps - I'd never heard of half of them until I got samples from @SydBJW - oh, hang on, who has been my most recent 'supplier' and enabler of soaps (anybody for some unobtainium Wickhams ...)
- oh, that is right, it is the man himself -

@stillshunter

Three words mate - Pot. Kettle. Black.

Come along everyone - who else has been enabled by a (very) generous sample by him???

[BTW - glad you liked the Schicks]

Good shave huh?!?
Not a bad shave for a safety razor... [emoji57]

Now all you "need" is an unobtainium brush... :whistle:

Good shave huh?!?
Not a bad shave for a safety razor... [emoji57]

Now all you "need" is an unobtainium brush... :whistle:

EXACTLY - he is a straight shaver, or maybe closet DE?

Maybe a vintage butterscotch brush ?

@stillshunter perhaps now is right to remind you, that I afforded you a chance to obtain this :p
It could of been you, @SydBJW and I, yet what could of been yours, has been committed elsewhere.
I know it's going to a good home at least, one where it will be appreciated... ;)

I might be able to obtain a few more, should I?

@stillshunter perhaps now is right to remind you, that I afforded you a chance to obtain this :p
It could of been you, @SydBJW and I, yet what could of been yours, has been committed elsewhere.
I know it's going to a good home at least, one where it will be appreciated... ;)

I might be able to obtain a few more, should I?

If you do you know my PM mate.
...what a scent!

- oh, that is right, it is the man himself -

@stillshunter

Three words mate - Pot. Kettle. Black.

Come along everyone - who else has been enabled by a (very) generous sample by him???
I remember "Pot" depressing me bigtime by sending me half a tub of unobtainium JGS TMBR. @stillshunter; enabler.

What a low, low act that was :LOL:
Oh la de dah, look who just waltzed into town on his solid gold horse. The very Sheriff of one of the inner circles of hell himself.
...Mr Razor "oh welcome to wet shaving please accept this small package of a couple of dozen of assorted packs of unobtainable vintage DE blades" Monster!

Oh la de dah, look who just waltzed into town on his solid gold horse. The very Sheriff of one of the inner circles of hell himself.
...Mr Razor "oh welcome to wet shaving please accept this small package of a couple of dozen of assorted packs of unobtainable vintage DE blades" Monster!
Yeah, yet you're a straight shooter these days, so why you worry?

I just realised something, those blades can't be too hard to find, as I just bought a box of them :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] This is great reading fellas!

Yeah, yet you're a straight shooter these days, so why you worry?

I just realised something, those blades can't be too hard to find, as I just bought a box of them :D

Really? Pics!!!!

Nice score :)

I remember "Pot" depressing me bigtime by sending me half a tub of unobtainium JGS TMBR. @stillshunter; enabler.

...well excuse me for using a bit!
sheesh no pleasing some people!
The "half tub" I can handle; the unobtainium has had me depressed ever since. You mocked this late comer to the world of wet shaving by showing me if I had joined this forum a few months earlier I too could talk about "the good ol' days". That and the fact I could not fill my den with enough stock to use monthly instead of every 6 months or so. You are a tease Stillsy, teasing me with what could have been, if only ... ... ...