Catie's Bubbles LPV

MrT

Commander of Soap
State Rep - NSW
Group Buy Associate
Two questions:

1) Is it as good as the hype on the interwebs suggests? Everyone seems to have it in their top 5.

2) Where do I buy some? I'd consider half a tub of someone wants to get rid of it (unlikely, I know). Most places are out of stock...

Two questions:
1) Is it as good as the hype on the interwebs suggests? Everyone seems to have it in their top 5.
Don't know how good it is, but it's new on the scene (as in past year). It's a soft French-style (LPV but other by CB are Italian-style) soap. It's a large tub but exy - US$20.

It's in "everyone's" top 5 since its new, most people like the scent and it's American. (Did I mention it's new?). Those top 5 lineups always change. There are a bunch of great American artisan soap makers but a lot of great and established artisan soap makers elsewhere (Canada, Europe, UK, slowly Australia...). It's because a lot of video reviews are made by Americans with locally available products.

2) Where do I buy some? I'd consider half a tub of someone wants to get rid of it (unlikely, I know). Most places are out of stock...
Only directly or through Maggard Razors. LPV was out of stock for a while. And still could be. It's the flavour of the month.

Honestly, I'd love to try it. But only a sample. And there are soooooo many other artisan and traditional soap makers that if also like to try. A hard to get and exy soap like that is a higher hanging fruit. IMHO I'd pick off some lower hanging fruit first...

Go with a sample of artisan soaps from Maggards (Strope Shoppe, Barrister & Mann, Maggards...) to try some well-regarded and longer established artisan soaps first. Oh and don't forget the Aussies!!! Try some @Occams or Johnny Goodsir or @Anthony Shaver-Heaven.... [emoji106]

Thanks guys. Got some Johnny Goodsir Timbr in the post, so looking forward to trying that.

Any chance if trading a sample of it for something Mr?

I'd love to try it

Yeah, probably... How does one trade a sample?

I gave some a try. Very easy. Like a hard cream it left my face feeling soft and taken care of. It was the one with pepper scent.

I gave some a try. Very easy. Like a hard cream it left my face feeling soft and taken care of. It was the one with pepper scent.
So worth the US$20 plus postage? Or comparable to other artisan soaps...?

I have some LPV on the way, along with their 'Fruit Loops' one. Will put my thoughts in here once they arrive.

I have some LPV on the way, along with their 'Fruit Loops' one. Will put my thoughts in here once they arrive.

How?!? From their website?

Yeah Adam. It was a late night impulse buy, didn't think to pop on here first

They only have their LPV aftershave available now... :(

The JGS? I ordered it from their etsy page, only because they charged $6 for shipping there, and $8 on their website.