Correct Angle

PapaDooks

G'day fella's n sheilla's,
so my question as stated in the title is about the "correct angle" to be shaving at.
After much googling and youtubing ( okay not counting watching funny video's i saw in side bar) i have noticed that many guides state that irritation and nicks are more likely to be a result when using a straight if you don't use the "correct angle" .
Now it seems apparently due to computer error or the sands of time eroding it off the stone or some such mystical event none of them seem to want to state what a "correct angle" is.
My hope is with all the wisdom of the ages we have on this forum that someone has the lost rosetta stone that tells us once and for all what the "correct angle" is.

thanks in advance

For a straight razor about two spine widths off the face for WTG - 1 spine width XTG and basically flat against the skin for ATG. All of these will be adjusted to your own preference.

Steve

Fo' reals though check this post from @stillshunter

Mate, and apologies if I'm telling you to suck eggs here, but are you adjusting the angle as you go XTG and ATG?

b678c4d507bfc7f1f32aa839335fe921.jpg

ATG needs the spine almost flat against the skin. I need to actually almost dig the spine into my skin on the neck/under chin area where the beard grows virtually parallel to (lays flat on) the skin. A real sore point for me...