December 2013 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JugV2

Simply boring.
I bought Skyrim and all expansions, just received two packs of blades from Mark, and that's all for now.

You stay classy, P&C.

I bought Skyrim and all expansions, just received two packs of blades from Mark, and that's all for now.

You stay classy, P&C.

I nearly bought the legendary (?) Skyrim pack too, and Sleeping Dogs, and Terraria, and Bioshock... but then I looked at Terraria, and the videos for it didn't do much for me, and then I also realised i already have quite a few games which I don't have a pc capable of playing them on.

N40l microserver & atom netbooks don't do well with gaming.

Skyrim is a very visual game so you need decent ram and gfx card.

Still, for $19 you can't beat that value!

I suspect you blokes were quality, purchasing Skyrim just confirms it.

No shaving purchases yet, other things though:

-Vintage Swiss army knives and Leatherman multi-tools (for restoration and then Christmas gifts)
-More mountain bike parts (building yet another one)
-Fallout: New Vegas + all expansions

Maybe we need a gaming thread. I've got New Vegas too.

You could be on to something there! Although I don't game as much as I used to. I actually already owned New Vegas (Collectors Edition boxed set), but I wanted to get the DLCs. On Steam, it was cheaper to buy the 'Ultimate Edition' of New Vegas that includes all the DLCs than it was to purchase them individually.

Thought I deserved a little something for making it to 35. This is on it's way:

BJ7010-59E_MED_zpse663f068.jpg

Normally I don't like busy dials but I saw a few shots around the net of it on wrist and it appealed for some reason.

Nice machine. Looks a lot better in the flesh! Although you have a diminuative name I know you're not. So that watch would work as a kitchen clock for most.

Nice watch - does look better on.

35 - gee, those were the days!

Pjotr; said:
So that watch would work as a kitchen clock for most.

SyDdy flava flav!

It was the wrist shots that sold me on it. Should be a good business casual thing for someone of my age and means and occupation.

SyDdy flava flav!

It was the wrist shots that sold me on it. Should be a good business casual thing for someone of my age and means and occupation.

Always pictured you with a pocket watch and a monacle. Maybe a top hat like Abe Lincoln

Hahaha dam straight lol. One blade at a time ;-).

That site has some great bargains hiding there if you watch long enough.

That said as an engineer i love Seiko, one of mine is 25 years old and going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.