December 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
e00cb77ab440eeae46582242c9c8c2c7.jpg

And so the journey begins... thanks heaps to Mark for setting me straight.

Fast Mail Call:- Clubman Special Reserve Cologne, I'm not too sure about this strange smell from the bottle :cautious: it's bloody weird.

It is SENSATIONAL!

Splash it on generously and smell like a real man :)

What Mark said. It's bloody quality gear, use it liberally!

I aspire to make scents as manly as clubman.

Mail Call:- today I received a RazoRock Wunderbar Slant just in time before Christmas, GOD CRIKEY :confused: the Wunderbar head has much more blade curve than the iKon X3 head. The weight and balance feels perfect in my hand. Has anybody own a RazoRock Wunderbar Slant what's the shave feels like mild or aggressive, does this razor have any issue while shaving because it has more blade curve than the X3 Slant.

And also what blade do you used on you're RazoRock Wunderbar Slant

Last edited:
Mail Call:- today I received a RazoRock Wunderbar Slant just in time before Christmas, and GOD CRIKEY :confused: the Wunderbar head has much more blade curve than the iKon X3 head. The weight and balance feels perfect in my hand. Has anybody own a RazoRock Wunderbar Slant what's the shave feels like mild or aggressive, does this razor have any issue while shaving because it has more blade curve than the X3 Slant.
For me it is a very efficient razor but I would not say it is aggressive in terms of face feel. Some have said that it is aggressive though and I suspect that they have not used a light enough touch with the razor. You really have to use a very very light touch and let the razor do the work with the Wunderbar or it will bite.

OqYwrZ7.jpg

Mail call from Mystic, full sized tubs based on the scent of her last samples and a couple of back up's :)

I have a scent ready for the Grapefruit and Violet (Pompelo & Fiori) using only EO's while Michelle's is a fragrance oil based soap, it's a tart, strong grapefruit citrus scent laying on a bed of subtle deep violet, a really nice direction on a summer scent that I had to have in the house in soap and splash form.

Status
Not open for further replies.