December 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in the last release I was lucky enough to pick up the 26mm lotus Tigris. Thanks to some fast shipping with DHL it's arrived before Christmas. Measures 26.5mm visible width. Can't wait to try it out.

5b6598f79da2445a2dcf790834d04ff9.jpg

417cae771d638ff0d34fdcb3d4c1ae38.jpg

Very nice, @Korbz!

Final (?) Mail call for the year...

from the wonderful @Nightguard -

and the legendary @todras (who I believe has a helper with his product distribution now) -

Thanks for the additional bits and pieces too mate ;)

Might be set for 2017 now ...

At6noAC.jpg

Late afternoon collection from my Parcel Locker via TSW. Fragrance off the puck is fantastic: Myrtle, Bergamot a hint of Basil and the warmth of Amber, looking forward to giving it a spin when I get back from SA in a few days.

Acqui_23_12_2_of_2.jpg

The Fat has landed! This OSP Fougere smells pretty damn good too. :)

The lid of the OSP is cracked, but it was the last one in stock and such a great deal from The Shaving English Shaving Company that I elected to take it anyway. They were a pleasure to deal with and threw in a few Edwinn Jagger products as a courtesy. Great service!

Acqui_23_12_2_of_2.jpg

The Fat has landed! This OSP Fougere smells pretty damn good too. :)

The lid of the OSP is cracked, but it was the last one in stock and such a great deal from The Shaving English Shaving Company that I elected to take it anyway. They were a pleasure to deal with and threw in a few Edwinn Jagger products as a courtesy. Great service!

I had a EJ cream sample that I tried yesterday. Used the entire container but do you think I could get it to lather? Nope!? Must be something wrong with me. [emoji53]

Final Mail Call for 2016. This arrived a few days ago from Portuguese Factory. I do recall seeing a thread a few months ago where someone asked about them. I have now made a few purchases with this company (this one being the largest) and in case anyone is wondering, its all been very positive. Their service is first class (I've experienced both pre & post sales support and they pass with flying colours). I really wonder if there's something in the water around the Iberian Coast, which make them go that extra mile to ensure you're happy.

I have attached two photo's, but all products are from the one order. The Estoril shaving cream was thrown-in as freebie.

JGNQbiv.jpg

il45Clu.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas everyone !!

Final Mail Call for 2016. This arrived a few days ago from Portuguese Factory. I do recall seeing a thread a few months ago where someone asked about them. I have now made a few purchases with this company (this one being the largest) and in case anyone is wondering, its all been very positive. Their service is first class (I've experienced both pre & post sales support and they pass with flying colours). I really wonder if there's something in the water around the Iberian Coast, which make them go that extra mile to ensure you're happy.

I have attached two photo's, but all products are from the one order. The Estoril shaving cream was thrown-in as freebie.

JGNQbiv.jpg

il45Clu.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas everyone !!
You're not the only one here to have utilised their service and recommend them.
Great service indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.