FatTip

58RW

Got this in the mail today
bFJmkwC.jpg

hv8YVKG.jpg

syG0n8o.jpg

Love my Grande Nickel, also despite having to fiddle with blade alignment. Not a big deal now I'm used to it.

It's a bit harsh with a new blade but if I start a blade in a milder razor, then shaves 3 to around 8 are just great in the Fatip.

Solid, cheap, efficient and smooooth...

I have the same one.
Let us know what you think after your first shave!
I like mine.
It warrants some extra care, I think, as it is inclined to nip if you’re being careless...
But overall a smooth shave!

I have both the Piccolo and Gentile and am so impressed that I am putting the,Rockwell 6S up for sale

Wow. As much as I like my Grande, it's not enough to knock my 6S off its perch at the top of my little DE tree. Mainly because I can use the 6S on plate 2 with a new blade, then transfer the blade up the 6S plates until I move it across to the Fatip for the last few shaves. As the blade wears, I find steadily increasing the aggression maintains the level of efficiency and smoothness until it's truly kaput...

Wow. As much as I like my Grande, it's not enough to knock my 6S off its perch at the top of my little DE tree. Mainly because I can use the 6S on plate 2 with a new blade, then transfer the blade up the 6S plates until I move it across to the Fatip for the last few shaves. As the blade wears, I find steadily increasing the aggression maintains the level of efficiency and smoothness until it's truly kaput...
Have you tried the R5 with a Gillette Nacet blade? if not, you must try it, it's the smoothest and efficiency shave with the Rockwell R5 using the Gillette Nacet you won't be sorry ;):happy:

Good call but 34c fulfils that niche and I find Astra green and 7 o,'clock green are great from the beginning