February 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Ahmed Fahour from Australia Post thanks you for ensuring Aust Post is back in the black due to Sydney parcel deliveries

Mr Fahour would be damm lucky not to see my foot in his backside if I ever had the displeasure of meeting his grossly overpaid, under performing person. It would be a toss up between the abysmal delivery times, pointless and functionally deficient 'tracking' or reckless disregard in which his company treats my and many other Australian's goods while in his companies carriage as the reason for said foot.

TKmdym4.jpg

1st parcel received today.

Mr Fahour would be damm lucky not to see my foot in his backside if I ever had the displeasure of meeting his grossly overpaid, under performing person. It would be a toss up between the abysmal delivery times, pointless and functionally deficient 'tracking' or reckless disregard in which his company treats my and many other Australian's goods while in his companies carriage as the reason for said foot.
Grab your ticket and join the line mate.

But apart from those few minor points...all good???:muted:

Oaz05uJ.jpg
but the best parcel of the day :D

Well, these look great! I had a look at the Stirling site after seeing this. The soaps, I guess, are the 1.1oz samples. Great way to get a good sized sample! Just need to find some containers to put them in and these could last you quite some time and lots of variety at a reasonable price. Is the shipping pretty reasonable? I couldn't see without checking out. I have read good things about Stirling soaps and have one on the way from Maggards, now I see this I wish I had done the same as you.

Well, these look great! I had a look at the Stirling site after seeing this. The soaps, I guess, are the 1.1oz samples. Great way to get a good sized sample! Just need to find some containers to put them in and these could last you quite some time and lots of variety at a reasonable price. Is the shipping pretty reasonable? I couldn't see without checking out. I have read good things about Stirling soaps and have one on the way from Maggards, now I see this I wish I had done the same as you.

$25 us to post but the samples are quite cheap, almost quarter the price for quarter the product. I use Shipito.com to forward the parcel. I could have saved an extra $10 using economy air mail but I wanted the samples faster then that :D

Choix_Alfredus_EdP_S_zpsvotbvjfm.jpg

Finally some Polilvers in the den - now I am ready to take part in all those trades I've been missing out on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note: that scent is SUPERB - I thought it was already great as an AS and balm, but as an EdP it is another league (y)(y)(y)

Choix_Alfredus_EdP_S_zpsvotbvjfm.jpg

Finally some Polilvers in the den - now I am ready to take part in all those trades I've been missing out on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note: that scent is SUPERB - I thought it was already great as an AS and balm, but as an EdP it is another league (y)(y)(y)
Sweet, I've Polsilvers, you've brushes and razors... lets talk :D

A SENTsational mail call today - well mail call in the USA and personal transport home -

Now, what ARE they like?

A SENTsational mail call today - well mail call in the USA and personal transport home -

Now, what ARE they like?

Horrible! So I'll trade you for them... [emoji51]

Now, what ARE they like?

Superb, just a heads up the Unconditional Surrender Soap (L&L+Chatillon Lux) drops on the 17th Feb, the Bison tallow L&L soap is absolutely exceptional.

Superb, just a heads up the Unconditional Surrender Soap (L&L+Chatillon Lux) drops on the 17th Feb, the Bison tallow L&L soap is absolutely exceptional.

Yes, I saw that. Can't wait and it is certainly a must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.