First impressions of MDC original

I've sold my Martin de Candre Scented to my brother because it dries out my skin too much.

Hmmm... Trying to work out if you like or dislike your brother by that comment. [emoji848] Giving him an expensive French soap...or one that is sub-par with post-shave and dries the skin.... Hmmm...

Hmmm... Trying to work out if you like or dislike your brother by that comment. [emoji848] Giving him an expensive French soap...or one that is sub-par with post-shave and dries the skin.... Hmmm...

@filobiblic my brother loves the MdC more than me and he was happy to buy it off me for the same price I paid, because his skin doesn't dry out when he use the MdC Fougere and today he was using the MdC Scented and said to me no issue on his skin at all. Beside everybody skin is completely different some people do and don't get any skin irritation and dryness from all kinds of shaving soaps.

Also did you know the Pre De Provence No. 63 Shave Soap was also made in France and this soap doesn't dry out my skin at all in fact it keeps my skin hydrate as MdC doesn't.