...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Last edited:

Nico

Multi-blade using heretic - burn the witch ...
CBR gents.
Young lad at work is very interested in traditional wet shaving. To help him out I gave him my Muhle R89 razor/silver tip brush set and Proraso Green soap to get him started. Feel free to bring along any unwanted goodies and I will pass them on.

Cheers
N

Last edited:

lerenau

...is a cheeky monkey
CBR gents.
Young lad at work is very interested in traditional wet shaving. To help him out I gave him my Muhle R89 razor/silver tip brush set and Proraso Green soap to get him started. Feel free to bring along any unwanted goodies and I will pass them on.
Bring him along. We will supply the Kool-aid. :pompous:

Mark1966

Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail

Nico

Multi-blade using heretic - burn the witch ...
I was home today when I received an alert. I secured the house before the storm hit. Some minor damage but nothing I can't fix.

Mark1966

Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
I insure car yards. A Melbourne car dealer is likely to have the majority of their stock written off after yesterday's hail here.
Do they still sell the hail damaged cars like they used to? I remember a friend getting a hail damaged Datsun 120Y back in the day, storm ripped through while they were on the docks in Sydney.

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Do they still sell the hail damaged cars like they used to? I remember a friend getting a hail damaged Datsun 120Y back in the day, storm ripped through while they were on the docks in Sydney.
Yeah a lot do. More so when the repair industry cannot repair the volume that gets damaged. The latest craze is PDR paintless dent removal. Seems a cheaper option where companies fly guys in from overseas for the hail season here.