Floid products

I got 2 bottles from Pj on the group buy. Still got most of one left. This is handy, given we can't get AS out of Europe anymore with the postage restictions. Decent price, given postage from MB is free, make it about the same as importing.

Good stuff. I think I might get the Vig again when I run out, for a point of diff, I think its got more bite, but the MB blurb claims a stronger scent. The Suave is mild all round, like Proraso and Speick, my dailys in summer and winter.

You must use a shit load more aftershave than me if you have nearly finished one bottle from the group buy. I have pretty much just used that and some speick in the same period and am no where near half way through either of mine.

Plus barely anyone in Darwin wears colognes or aftershave unless they're heading out to Mitchell St on a Friday night.

Plus barely anyone in Darwin wears colognes or aftershave unless they're heading out to Mitchell St on a Friday night.

In addition, Darwin is firmly in the tropics. The air is abound with the heady aromas of cloves and sweet spices. We live on the edge of a sweaty, hot, smelly desert. Lots of covering up needed.

Last edited:
I thought Drubbing must have been doing a Barry Sheene and "splashed it all over"
[video=youtube;C5tLfiu7an4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tLfiu7an4[/video]

In addition, Darwin is firmly in the tropics. The air is abound with the heady aromas of cloves and sweet spices. We live on the edge of a sweaty, hot, smelly desert. Lots of covering up needed.

I never smelled cloves in the air once in the 17 years I lived there. Maybe frangipani or bouganvillea? A cheesewood tree perhaps?

Or the smell of stuffed chicken wings from the Parap Markets on a saturday morning.....mmmm.

I'll be up there in August and can't wait to go the Mindil Beach Markets or Parap :)

But no...no cloves PJ.

That seems a really decent price for Floid compared to overseas stores, MensBiz deserve an attaboy. Now, if only they could get their T&H down a little bit...

Anyone tried the Floid balm? I'd be keen to try the Suave, but I'd be tempting fate with the alcohol content. My skin just doesn't agree with it.

I thought the balm was meh.

It works as man cream well enough, but that's how I find all of them, none seem to do anything a aftershave does. The smell was nothing much like the aftershave either.