For all Proraso Soaps Loves

Thanks @SpeedyPC I must admit though that I haven't used Proraso for years now.
Still have a wee stash of Blue Devil that I'm quietly working through.
When that's gone (about 2 years worth left at the moment) I have no idea what I'll get next.

Proraso was the first soap I bought when I got back into wet shaving seriously after using shaving cream in a can and disposable razors for years at sea. I was really impressed with it until I tried soaps from B&M and NO. After that, I've never used Proraso again.

That's not to say I think they are a bad soap, but for me it's more of a case that there is a lot better out there.

Since I only use a straight razor these days, Proraso is generally not as good as it was with a DE razor. I did find that if I use a larger knot and overload it, like to the tune of being able to get six passes, it does a lot better. Once I use up my stock I probably won't replace it.

Since I only use a straight razor these days, Proraso is generally not as good as it was with a DE razor. I did find that if I use a larger knot and overload it, like to the tune of being able to get six passes, it does a lot better. Once I use up my stock I probably won't replace it.
I think I read somewhere here that there's another Proraso available that's formulated especially for str8 shavers. :unsure:

PAA’s Awesome Sauce (CK6) is a great soap base and near perfect copy of the Proraso Green aftershave lotion scent. Great product but think I may have snaveled the last tub from Oz Barber.