Frank Shaving Pur Tech

JayDee

Hi Guys. I haven't been around for a while but glad to see all the old timers are still in fine form and some newer members keeping up the irreverent traditions! Just a heads up in case anyone is interested, I needed (actually wanted) a new brush and thought I'd get a FS Pur Tech to try. Picked one up as a best offer on ebay.

They accepted my USD $25.00 offer so if anyone wants one, they'll cop that price (down from $29.49 BIN). I really wanted a Plisson but at a quarter of the price, I'll slum it :)

Also, I wandered back as I was needing some more soap/cream as I am nearly out of TOBS sandlewood and of course where better to look for advice than here. I just sent an order to Anthony for some Shaver Heaven Barber Shop. Looking forward to it arriving.

Anyhoo, promise to hang around!

Cheers
John.

Good on you for getting the 23mm knot. I've used the smaller 21mm knots in synthetics and they aren't as good as their larger siblings.

Highly recommend @Anthony's Shaver Heaven soaps. There will be some coming around later in the next Travelling Box. [emoji106]

They accepted my USD $25.00 offer so if anyone wants one, they'll cop that price (down from $29.49 BIN). I really wanted a Plisson but at a quarter of the price, I'll slum it :)

Had you been keeping an eye out and visiting the forums more often, you would have known that the Plissons were selling at the L'Occitane stores over Christmas/NewYear for $30 each. :unsure:

Anyway, I hear there is a soap group buy getting off the ground, you might want to get in on it!

*I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly*

Had you been keeping an eye out and visiting the forums more often, you would have known that the Plissons were selling at the L'Occitane stores over Christmas/NewYear for $30 each. :unsure:

Anyway, I hear there is a soap group buy getting off the ground, you might want to get in on it!

Sigh... Yeah I noticed that reading recent posts. Such is life. Time to wander over to the group buy. Thanks for the heads up.