Futur?

My avatar cat died this year, big badass alpha male, my best friend, he was 15 years old. Amazing how we get attached to our animals.
Yeah, my dainty little British Blue pussycat (very much her daddy's cat) is now 17 and has outlived a couple of our dogs. I'm pretty sure she thinks she is a dog. I'm dreading the day when she pops her little clogs...

I'm a bit late, the Futur was OK at best for me.

I didn't mind the shave but really struggled shaving under my nose with the head of the razor being so bulky. I tried it as my first razor and then ended up getting a EJ DE89

OK guys, the decision has been made for me.
Just received a nice '49 Aristocrat Junior in the mail today.
I won't 'need' anything else, ever (will I?).
The case is a bit sorry-arse looking but I don't keep razors in a case anyway.
I can always troll the evilbay for an empty case if I want one.
So...I'm not going to worry about the Futur, or worry about my RFB.

OK guys, the decision has been made for me.
Just received a nice '49 Aristocrat Junior in the mail today.
I won't 'need' anything else, ever (will I?).
The case is a bit sorry-arse looking but I don't keep razors in a case anyway.
I can always troll the evilbay for an empty case if I want one.
So...I'm not going to worry about the Futur, or worry about my RFB.
That'll do for a while, should be a mild shaver, like a Super Speed. You will inevitably need more. I think I'm done, unless a really good deal comes along for the two that I would like to have. They both usually go for stupid money, and they are just different versions of stuff I already have, so I'm not gonna look very hard for them.

HAHAHAHAH!

12 razors in my draw and a lifetime supply of countless razors blades, later....

I'll admit, since my Muhle Rocca I haven't had the urge to buy another razor at all, I think this was that 'holy grail' I was after.

Next thing you know, you will proclaim a sabbatical! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have 2 Futurs, and my sweet spot setting is also 2. I like this razor so much that it is my standard “travel” razor. I don’t find it aggressive, but it must be respected. It has a kind of momentum to it that my wire brush bristles cannot resist. Very reproducible performance, which makes it a great traveler.