Gday all from Sydney Australia

Guys it's been just over a month I think when I joined this forum and look at what I have bought......
d578bf69b20e5d81aafb805e72fab1b2.jpg
looks like the disease has been passed on now. I think I'm ruined. I'll be selling soaps and aftershaves in no time now to make more room for newer acquisitions. What am I to do now??????

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of possibilities."

MacGyver

Guys it's been just over a month I think when I joined this forum and look at what I have bought......
d578bf69b20e5d81aafb805e72fab1b2.jpg
looks like the disease has been passed on now. I think I'm ruined. I'll be selling soaps and aftershaves in no time now to make more room for newer acquisitions. What am I to do now??????

MacGyver
Get a bigger cupboard

So the Proraso green soap and aftershave combo was lovely. I bought the soap with the d r Harris Arlington. That is a very pleasant smelling soap also. Nice lather on both. So we are up to 3 soaps now in less then a month..........

MacGyver

So the Proraso green soap and aftershave combo was lovely. I bought the soap with the d r Harris Arlington. That is a very pleasant smelling soap also. Nice lather on both. So we are up to 3 soaps now in less then a month..........

MacGyver

Dude. People here talk about 3 soaps a week.