Gday all from Sydney Australia

Haha, lesson 1... "do not cut off your nose"

voldemort-1.jpg

3 just kidding. So yeah if anyone can tell me a bit about my beaujeu Dumontel I'd be gratefull

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of possibilities."

MacGyver

Welcome @Dan.05 , my name is also Dan and I also live in Sydney. Not much of a hello, but there we are :)

I made the mistake of registering with a made up, nonsensical name which I am now stuck with. Something I see you have sagely avoided.

I see you use a straight also, you will get on just fine with a lot of the 'straight' users here, and there is a whole bunch of them with their stones, strange techniques and eclectic kit :)

It's a great forum here, we are all mostly Aussies, we enjoy a joke, sending each other samples, buying and selling stuff and generally enjoying our shaves. Great to have another Sydney sider on here too.

Welcome @Dan.05 , my name is also Dan and I also live in Sydney. Not much of a hello, but there we are :)

I made the mistake of registering with a made up, nonsensical name which I am now stuck with. Something I see you have sagely avoided.

I see you use a straight also, you will get on just fine with a lot of the 'straight' users here, and there is a whole bunch of them with their stones, strange techniques and eclectic kit :)

It's a great forum here, we are all mostly Aussies, we enjoy a joke, sending each other samples, buying and selling stuff and generally enjoying our shaves. Great to have another Sydney sider on here too.

I'm just hoping that @Dan.05 does not signify a 2005 birth year - that would mean we have an 11 year old shaver in our midst .... :eek:

Thank you appreciate it and glad to be in such company

MacGyver

So I have been chatting away on the forum for about a couple of weeks now and I am sure that this is the site for me. Friendly bunch of blokes and great sense of humour. No trolls of if there are they have been clean shaved into oblivion. Excellent groups and glad to be apart of.

MacGyver