G'day Gents

Hey mate, welcome!

Straights are not my thing - a DE man - but lots here into them.

What is your other kit like?

Also check out the Welcome thread in you haven't already - Welcome to Paste & Cut!

Hey mate, welcome!

Straights are not my thing - a DE man - but lots here into them.

What is your other kit like?

Also check out the Welcome thread in you haven't already - Welcome to Paste & Cut!
Thanks.
Well right now I am using a 6/8 dovo 'classic black', simpson's the duke 2 brush and taylor of old bond street sandalwood cream.
I shall check out the Welcome Thread, thanks:)

Great brush the Duke - nice choice @Reegs! Nice knot without being 'Chubby' stuffed.

The TOBS Sandalwood is a nice cream too - although we are increasingly heading towards 'artisan' soap/creams around these parts. Lots of the straight guys say they get better 'glide' out of them.

Welcome @Reegs . As a born & bred Albany Creek boy, I spent a lot of my teenage years and early twenties up the North Coast. Welcome to P&C. There are some very avid honing members down South who will be along shortly and @Mark is the straights guru around here.
Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to learning from some pros

Great brush the Duke - nice choice @Reegs! Nice knot without being 'Chubby' stuffed.

The TOBS Sandalwood is a nice cream too - although we are increasingly heading towards 'artisan' soap/creams around these parts. Lots of the straight guys say they get better 'glide' out of them.
It is a great brush, I have found that the TOBS Sandalwood doesn't give much glide for the straights. It is still a nice cream though

Welcome to P&C @Reegs - there is a lot of straight shave knowledge around and I hope you will enjoy it here!

There's also a new aftershave maker starting up the coast soon (maker also uses straights a lot). Checkout Golburn & Sons on FB if you're interested.
Billy is around here at times as well (@Goulburn&Sons). Check out a review of his aftershave also. He plans to have an Etsy store up eventually. I think the poor bloke has had a bit of health issues of late.