Gillette Aristocrat on eBay

That's a pretty nice looking razor, and I won't lie, I want it. No happy ending to this story though, this lazy sucker needs to go back to work first.

Is $150 a typical price for a razor in this condition and model?

Interesting.

Last US sale I can see $US151 as I expected.

UK one for about $A70
Ugly one for $US50 - good buy if it cleans up OK

I think I need to learn a bit more before I can make an intelligent decision about what I actually want. Do you know of any online resources that can educate me on the basic differences and distinguishing features of vintage razors Mark? I'm gunna have a cruise around B&B this arvo.

I'm having a squiz at restoration at the moment, just contemplating whether or not buying a few junk razors and trying to fix them up is a better way to dip my foot in the water.

I think I need to learn a bit more before I can make an intelligent decision about what I actually want. Do you know of any online resources that can educate me on the basic differences and distinguishing features of vintage razors Mark? I'm gunna have a cruise around B&B this arvo.

I'm having a squiz at restoration at the moment, just contemplating whether or not buying a few junk razors and trying to fix them up is a better way to dip my foot in the water.

Check out Mr Razor's site for razor ID.

For values, well, just guess!