GOLD - aftershave

Monocero

After a dozen or so hours of wandering through the night in the forest, where the temperature dropped to minus 8, I headed to the car about 3 km away. The distance is quite short, so to warm up I decided to run it. My eyesight was tired and my eyes were lit with some green fires, but you only had to watch out for trees and furrows. After about 15 minutes, I got to the car where the driver was waiting for me. Hmm, from a distance I noticed that the engine was working (it must have warmed up inside while spending the night on the tablet). When I opened the door to get in, I was struck as at first thought with some biological weapon. A blast of the compensated stench hit my face so that it darkened my eyes I don't know what that driver was eating, but it was definitely a carcass. I ordered the car to be disinfected immediately, then maybe maliciously I got behind the wheel and drove away, leaving the driver to do the morning start. After all, for a young bull, 15 kilometers is not a feat.
When I got to my place of accommodation, I had to make myself quickly to be in front of the bosses like newborn. Nothing gives the feeling of freshness more than a shaven man in the morning. Well, this is quite a long digression, and I wanted to write a few words about the gift from my frend.

Gold Aftershave sounds and looks like a must have for a gypsy. I did not have too much expectations from this product, but ........... that's right. The box and the bottle are made elegantly, quoting the golden classics, and modest. The
fragrance from the bottle is intense, very classic, slightly suffocating. After shaving, I splashed on my hands and here is the WOW effect. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well, leaves a pleasant protective filter. The smell on the skin is very balanced, evaporates quickly, leaving a very delicate note next to the skin.
Well, I am very pleased, to the extent that I took it with me on trips.

1-131221203416.jpeg