Greetings from italy

Emanuele

Hello folk! Thank you for approved my account! I'm Emanuele and I'm writing from Milan in Italy. I am a member of an italian forum about wet shaving called ilrasoio.com and now I subscribed this forum to know new products, techniques and know new people who have my same interest. I hope that this isn't a problem or a violation of your rules.

I apologize for my bad english, but writing here I've also the opportunity to improve it!

Emanuele.

G'day @Emanuele
Your English is far better than my Italian mate…though I'm always keen to learn.
Welcome aboard and keen to hear more from you too from the land of the barbershop.

Ciao Emanuele. Benvenuti nella nostra piccola comunità!

Mi scuso per il mio cattivo italiano traduzione di Google.

Ciao Emanuele. Benvenuti nella nostra piccola comunità!

Mi scuso per il mio cattivo italiano traduzione di Google.
I feel it is my duty to translate "G'day E how they hangin. On this board @Drubbing has the moderator hammer, @Mark1966 has all the razors. @Monsta.AU has all the blades and all I have is a little leaf cause I am the size of a piccolo". How did I do LaP?

That, the reference to Jefferson Airplanes White Rabbit and your habitual pill swallowing convince me you're at the intervention stage.
I do hope you are following this thread EM. You will see the outrageous remarks directed at one whom only wishes to share his enlightenment with other members, but some (particularly those from the Deep West of Australia - think poor Sicilian mountain villages) refuse to have their minds opened. However try I must as even those who disparage the most are those most in need of help - Come away from the Dark Side PJ and all will be revealed. :)

I feel it is my duty to translate "G'day E how they hangin. On this board @Drubbing has the moderator hammer, @Mark1966 has all the razors. @Monsta.AU has all the blades and all I have is a little leaf cause I am the size of a piccolo". How did I do LaP?

Mate, if you ever want a job in the Italian Embassy you just let me know.

Well have they all scared you off yet Emanuele?

We are a little crazy around here and the Australian humour takes some getting used to.

You are most welcome though - enjoy!

Thanks all for the warm embrace! It looks like to stay on army or in a brotherhood when the veterans tease novices and it's really fun!
Ok! Now my new goal is learn australian! I like it! If Del Piero did it, I can do it too.
I will let that my sotd can speak for me in order to understand each other, 'cause about wet shaving we speak the same language.

Mate, if you ever want a job in the Italian Embassy you just let me know.
Great country Australia! I'm not there yet and I've already found a job! I will consider your offer, if in Italy things worsen than now.

I think you need to develop enough status points somehow. Just keep posting where you can and eventually it will happen. Others "liking" your posts probably helps as may you "liking" others.

Hello friends! Today I spent my time reading the forum but I haven't found answers about my question: when I can post my SOTD? I'm really looking forward to introduce you my arsenal.

Just post it here. Provided you don't harp on about Cella, it's fine with me!

Just post it here. Provided you don't harp on about Cella, it's fine with me!
What's wrong with Cella? You soapist or somefing?
…anyways @Emanuele might be a little more cultured than that - Cella or Proraso would be like Palmolive or Fauldings for us I suppose. I, for one, look forward to him speaking to us of the pleasures of lubing up with Boellis Panama 1924, Acqua de Palma, a little P160 or…pppppfffffwwwwaaaaahhhh!:)

Last edited: