Group Organised Buy: Jabonman Soaps

I just sent you all individual tracking ID's. I've been busy all day but got to a very busy local post office early this morning. It means they will already be well on the way! So it's only AusPost that stands in the way of you and your Spanish delights... [emoji4]

Tracking tells me latest movement as follows:

Wed 17 Dec 2014 18:06

Processed through Australia Post facility

CHULLORA NSW

Oh dear - back to Chullora!!!!

Tracking tells me latest movement as follows:

Wed 17 Dec 2014 18:06

Processed through Australia Post facility

CHULLORA NSW

Oh dear - back to Chullora!!!!
Uncanny, mine says the exact same thing for the same time

Wed 17 Dec 2014 18:06 - Processed through Australia Post facility - CHULLORA NSW

Nice to think our parcels have a buddy. Wonder if they'll go through Fyshwick together too?

Wed 17 Dec 2014 18:06 - Processed through Australia Post facility - CHULLORA NSW

Nice to think our parcels have a buddy. Wonder if they'll go through Fyshwick together too?
Great news huh? It means they're being processed and ought to be on a truck barrelling down the M5 out of the Big Smoke overnight. Better than being stuck in Northern Sydney all day. [emoji4]

Overnight, next year mayhap!

LOL - he could have just posted it all to me in one parcel :)

I'm so embarrassed, my brushes need some serious training or discipline….they're all over new guests as soon as they walk through the door…

rn5Yhpa.jpg

First up, Stillsy. Have you had a crack yet?

My package is making good time. It's already made it to the depot on my side of town, so fingers crossed for a Monday delivery. If it's a good day, I might get these, a Smoggie from Drubs and a Himage package all on the one day. That wouldn't be a bad way to start the holidays!

First up, Stillsy. Have you had a crack yet?
Broke the seal for a whiff mate, but I still got to let yesterday's chin slicing knit over. No stitches required but there's still a risk that shaving prematurely might bring it asunder again. Thinking I'll have to wait until Monday morning. But I think Brisa de Oriente will be first up - love the scent A LOT! The Tierra Humeda is heavy on the Vertiver - reminds me a little of the Cyril Salter's French Vertiver….I hope it's not as smokey though….as I got over that scent pretty darn quick-like. The samples smell good too - albeit a little sweet and/or floral for my tastes. Though I can see if that's someone's cuppa then they'll LOVE the Violetas - and the Ylang Ylang brings something back from my hippy days!!!! Balm smells enticing too…

Four thumbs up - two to AusPost and the other two for @filobiblic . I don't bandy this term around loosely but…fucking legend!

So far...
NoNick
Stillsy
Borked
...have their soaps.

Mark1966
Mong.
...are waiting for theirs.

Mmmm Jabonman A/S Balm :)

As for explaining the scents, complex and full.
Each time you pass it by your nose, you detect another variable, so placing a finger upon a single scent is nigh upon impossible.
Wet earth is pretty damned sincere to it's inspiration and Citrus, well, it's quire rounded in it's citrus scents.

The time will come for me to test them and see what they're like when lathered up into a frenzy.

So far...
NoNick
Stillsy
Borked
...have their soaps.

Mark1966
Mong.
...are waiting for theirs.

WHAT - how come @stillshunter got his already and mine is STILL saying it is stuck in Chullora?

I demand an inquiry - this is discrimination against the ACT [pout]

I might have to try some of my other new stuff instead ...

Chullora has learnt to consolidate your items into pallet loads, organising a post truck with a fork takes more time

Chullora has learnt to consolidate your items into pallet loads, organising a post truck with a fork takes more time

Not fair!

Anyway - I've not purchased that much for years ...

[double pout and foot stamp]

My lot just came in. Thanks Phil, the packing on these was above and beyond. I think I've done my back getting through that tape.

Looks like @Mark1966 is last to receive it.
Talk about testing one's faith :)

Well I did not have high hopes. Tracking still only had Chullora as the last entry, no mention of going into Fyshwick.

Got to the PO Box and a slip for one overseas parcel - any hope dashed :(

Handed the slip over the counter and look what was handed back to me -

TWO PARCELS - Yes, they have arrived!!!!!

I noticed that the larger, soap, parcel had 19/12 marked on it - but I checked late Friday and no card in the box so this is a little disappointing Auspost.

Thanks again Phil :)