Group Organised Buy: Jabonman Soaps

Well that's okay, at least there is some progress and it's just unlucky that our buy coincided with a strike. It's a good excuse to have a week or two with Mike's for comparison. Not that an excuse is needed!

Do wish it would hurry up as I'm getting mighty bored of the other soaps and creams I've not used yet ;)
Hey at least you're in SYD. I often struggle anywhere between 1-5 days for things to get here from bloody Chullora! Wonder what goes on - or not - in that place.

Hey at least you're in SYD. I often struggle anywhere between 1-5 days for things to get here from bloody Chullora! Wonder what goes on - or not - in that place.
I used to live (last year) not far from the AusPost parcel facility in Chullora. It's a monster of a facility and practically doubled in size recently. Perhaps it means that parcels take a day or two from entry to exit...they get lost in the giant warehouse.

I used to live (last year) not far from the AusPost parcel facility in Chullora. It's a monster of a facility and practically doubled in size recently. Perhaps it means that parcels take a day or two from entry to exit...they get lost in the giant warehouse.
Wow, exact same thing happens to me whenever I visit an Ikea store. Go in freshly shaved, come out needing three passes.

I posted a parcel at the closest retail store to Chullora and it still took 30 hours for it to arrive and be processed.
Might try direct contact next time and see if that expedites things.

I bet Emmanuel banked our money in a numbered Swiss account, hired a yatch and is currently cruising off the amalfi coast at our expense. Group buys always end up this way, no wonder they get banned [emoji13]

Had the pleasure of meeting up with @filobiblic to pay him for my part of the Jabonman (and maybe even a little more for other US-borne things) yesterday. Can't believe he thought my electronic funds no good and so insisted on cold hard cash in hand.;)

We got us a bloody decent member there folks - a genuine g-man. As entertaining in person as online. However, I fear I must report that he presented for our meeting at least two days unshaven. Utterly disgraceful, thoroughly un-PC! Mods might I suggest a short ban?

Had the pleasure of meeting up with @filobiblic to pay him for my part of the Jabonman (and maybe even a little more for other US-borne things) yesterday. Can't believe he thought my electronic funds no good and so insisted on cold hard cash in hand.;)

We got us a bloody decent member there folks - a genuine g-man. As entertaining in person as online. However, I fear I must report that he presented for our meeting at least two days unshaven. Utterly disgraceful, thoroughly un-PC! Mods might I suggest a short ban?

Nice weather we have put on for him here in CBR too - is he in one of those tents at EPIC? No wonder he is unshaven!

Would it be rubbing it in to point out that the MdC I received recently was posted from Spain on 29 November?

Waiting, waiting, waiting ... :)

Would it be rubbing it in to point out that the MdC I received recently was posted from Spain on 29 November?

Waiting, waiting, waiting ... :)
Funny you say that as I've had a tub of the MdC Fougere sitting in my Cart on a tab here and almost pressed Checkout 3 times this morning already. Maybe I'd feel different if the Jabonman had arrived….or not.

Well fellow Jabon-the-huts, the package is now in AUSTRALIA! Hooray!
But on a sour note, it's now got to negotiate the travails of AusPost...

WooHOO!!!! OK folks your challenge next week is to send pink light, good vibes and cuddles to our friendly folks at Customs and Border Protection….this is where things can really get stuck…there and that damned Chullora place!!!! Seriously though mate, we're lucky you are where you are - pretty close to where our parcel is right now. I mean you're within 50kms of our little jet-lagged box. Only 50kms!!!!

WooHOO!!!! OK folks your challenge next week is to send pink light, good vibes and cuddles to our friendly folks at Customs and Border Protection….this is where things can really get stuck…there and that damned Chullora place!!!! Seriously though mate, we're lucky you are where you are - pretty close to where our parcel is right now. I mean you're within 50kms of our little jet-lagged box. Only 50kms!!!!

Go over and ask them nicely for it would you filobiblic. Take a gun if it helps [emoji1]

AusPost you say ?
We're screwed!
I did regale the fable of me posting an item at the closest retail outlet/store front the their sorting facility, for it to take over 30 hours to arrive there and be accepted ?
Not sorted, just accepted.

Got nothing on my infamous packet of blades .....

Please don't tempt fate, particularly a GB.