Has anybody experience the Provence Sante Shaving Soap

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day P&C,

Has anybody experience the Provence Sante Shaving Soap is made in France is known for its skin conditioning properties and the slickness/glide of its lather. Now available with a lighter and moisturizing with a rich lather and a very refreshing green tea scent. Glycerin, shea butter, and luzenac talcum (to fight razor irritation) are blended in a smooth vegetable base is about 100g.

31MzXk1SAQL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
It was very average for me, nothing special at all. This was about 6 years ago and I suspect with all the choice now, PS would disappoint me even more than it did in the past.

G'day P&C,

Has anybody experience the Provence Sante Shaving Soap is made in France is known for its skin conditioning properties and the slickness/glide of its lather. Now available with a lighter and moisturizing with a rich lather and a very refreshing green tea scent. Glycerin, shea butter, and luzenac talcum (to fight razor irritation) are blended in a smooth vegetable base is about 100g.

31MzXk1SAQL._SY355_.jpg

You sound like an advertisement! Haha!
No, I haven't tried it. Plenty of soaps to try and I know I won't get to try them all...