Hello from Belgium

guy1307

Hi there,
I have been wetshaving for a couple of months now. And as many of you know it starts with one razor , a soap and a brush......
4 months later i have about 30 razors , 20 soaps and cream and plenty of AS and ASB.

But always keen on trying more and learning about our hobby.

Welcome to P&C - I am sure you will have a great time here!
What is your favourite razor, brush and soap?

Hi there and welcome @guy1307

Are there any wet shaving products from Belgium? It's fascinating the range and locations that many wet shaving products come from these days.

Welcome mate!

Looking forward to being in your country again in a month's time. Lovely part of the world!

Welcome to P&C - I am sure you will have a great time here!
What is your favourite razor, brush and soap?
My favorites are Gillete Rocket , Adjustables. I tend to go for my Stirling Kong whenever i can't deside so i think thats my favourite one. As for blades i guess Feather.

Hi there and welcome @guy1307

Are there any wet shaving products from Belgium? It's fascinating the range and locations that many wet shaving products come from these days.
Baume is belgian as far as i know. Never used it tho.
I bought a soap and asb in Brussels from La Maison du savon de Marseille. I know in the UK they can't buy this one , only online.

You come often to Belgium?

First time last year with my wife - who had been there the previous year for work and wanted me to see Grand Place. Of course while there ...

You should try our chocolate then.....

Oh yes and we also have something called ...beer :)

... I took your advice -

In fact it seems you have LOTS of beers -

As it happens I'm back into Belgium briefly in April with my wife and teenage kids for a holiday too :)