Hello from the Hunter Valley.

Despite what I said about Gillette not coming up with anything groundbreaking I do have about 300 7 o'clock sharpedges. I find the Rapira swedish supersteel to be just as good and considerably cheaper too.

also have a pack of blades made by them called 'Sputnik'

I must try those Sputniks sometime. With a name like that they must be out of this world.

Voskhods are my favourite blades - have ~500, thinking of getting another 1000

You have nearly 10 years supply now, perhaps something you like better will come along before you run out of them. The way wetshaving is becoming more popular lately I don't think the Russians are going to stop making blades anytime soon. Just a thought.

Don't talk about blades, I feel inferior, I don't have anywhere near enough ...

Don't talk about blades, I feel inferior, I don't have anywhere near enough ...
I could stretch myself to aiding in the acquisition of a several tucks your way :)

I could stretch myself to aiding in the acquisition of a several tucks your way :)

I would need several THOUSAND to hang with the cool kids though ...

Well ?
What's stopping you ?

My favourite razors are the Gillette LC New and the Merkur 37c

Gillette made some good razor but the Long Comb New is IMHO the best they ever made. However I reserve the right to change my mind if something they made better comes my way.

I would need several THOUSAND to hang with the cool kids though

Actually the really cool kids only use one blade, they are usually stamped with a brand like Dovo, Boker or something and they come in long skinny boxes. :D

Gillette made some good razor but the Long Comb New is IMHO the best they ever made. However I reserve the right to change my mind if something they made better comes my way.

Actually the really cool kids only use one blade, they are usually stamped with a brand like Dovo, Boker or something and they come in long skinny boxes. :D
Double LIKE! This one's a keeper. [emoji106]

Guys I'm looking for a forum friendly image hosting site. Something that's easy to use and won't resize images or strip the exif data. Got any suggestions or pro's and con's?

I'm glad you like it. I assume that your a straight shaving man?
DE's and getting into str8's. I found a very nice weekend set in Sheffield steel the other day. @Mark has honed and polished them up a treat. Now I just need to pick them up from him...

How's the replating going btw ?

How's the replating going btw ?
I call tomorrow- hopefully with some good news. Then I'll update the relevant thread with details AND pics! [emoji106]