Hello from Wales.

Jamie

Hi everyone, my name is Jamie aged 59 long time straight razor user restorer and honemiester, I'm a Valleys Boy from Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales, I'm pretty well known in the UK Europe and the US especially in the straight razor community, I'm also a mentor over in the SRP in the US where I'm known as the Celticrusader.

Welcome @Jamie and wow, thanks for stopping by our neck of the woods!

So will you upgrade to a DE someday ;)

G'day @Jamie. Welcome to P&C.

Welcome to P&C @Jamie - great to have you here (y)

Good afternoon Jamie.

Jamie put the edge on pretty much every straight I own and sold me my very first, this Nichiri King Pelican 32.

FHVhJgNl.jpg

Jamie has a fine collection of straight razors I’m sure he’ll share with you given time, he also has temporary custody of my Hoshitonbo 6500 First Edition... :LOL:

Hi @Jamie! Welcome to P&C.

I am about to jump into the world of straights myself. I'll likely slice myself in pieces... But, nothing ventured, nothing gained. :ROFLMAO:
Wish me luck!

Welcome to P&C @Jamie - great to have you here (y)

Good day Alfredus, there are a few friendly faces I recognise, which is nice.

Good afternoon Jamie.

Jamie put the edge on pretty much every straight I own and sold me my very first, this Nichiri King Pelican 32.

FHVhJgNl.jpg

Jamie has a fine collection of straight razors I’m sure he’ll share with you given time, he also has temporary custody of my Hoshitonbo 6500 First Edition... :LOL:

Hi Steve, nice to see another Brit enjoying the company from the land down under.

Welcome @Jamie
Look forward to seeing your SOTD pics hopefully.

Tim, I'm sure you will see a few SOTD photos.