Hello

Welcome @Rami - you are absolutely right and I'm sure you will have a great time here

Please tell us a bit more about your setup - likes and dislikes...DE, straight or SE???

That group buy didn't gather much momentum, so has been canned for the moment.

That group buy didn't gather much momentum, so has been canned for the moment.
Nnnnnooo.

Oh well. Let me know if it starts up again.

Welcome @Rami - you are absolutely right and I'm sure you will have a great time here

Please tell us a bit more about your setup - likes and dislikes...DE, straight or SE???

Originally DE but now I'm into straights big time.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Any idea where you guys get them other than eBay?

Thanks for all the welcomes. Any idea where you guys get them other than eBay?
"Them"? Str8 razors or MdC?!
I'm assuming str8s, and you're meaning vintage blades I guess, so either the Bay, in the wild (eg antique store), or from another bloke who wet shaves (eg @Mark or an Etsy store or BST on a forum).
Is that a random enough answer?

Welcome BTW.

@filobiblic

Well it was a random question.
Actually you bring up a interesting point. I have been using proraso green for the last three years as it was convenient (a store around the corner sells them). Is there any high quality soap I can try That I can get in Australia?

@filobiblic

Well it was a random question.
Actually you bring up a interesting point. I have been using proraso green for the last three years as it was convenient (a store around the corner sells them). Is there any high quality soap I can try That I can get in Australia?
Speedy has mentioned Shaver Heaven soaps which are Australian made and exceptional.
There is also Occam shave cream made in Australia.
The stores to browse are The Stray Whisker, MenBiz and ShaverHut. Mensbiz have a large range but tend to have commercial and high priced products. ShaverHut ebb and flow with a mix of products -and often have huge random sales. The Stray Whisker has a large range of products, including artisan products and aftershaves. Many quality products from around the world are there.

So there are plenty of soaps to get in Australia. It depends on what you'd like (scent, value, etc).

Thanks guys. I think I will try d r Harris, shopping around. Nothing under 50. Any idea Where is a good place to go.

Which sent should I try thinking Arlington atm