Hey

Steve_M

Hi Everyone

Been around for a while and just realised I've never introduced myself. I'm from Newcastle, NSW

I've been wet shaving for about a year, starting out with a Muhle R89 and Shavemac Silvertip
Its been a learning curve, but I enjoy the feeling (except after a rough shave) and all the smells of various soaps etc. And I've got 2 young boys who get excited about me shaving and want me to lather them up

Anyone else from Newcastle and keen to swap some blades/soap etc, just let me know

Thanks

Welcome Steve! Great gear you started with, must have done your research. What blades and soaps have you tried? Get a tub of Barrister & Mann Latha from Monsta, you won't regret it [emoji4]

Welcome mate. Not from Newcastle, but plenty of us are from Sydney. Maybe one day we could do a meet up somewhere closer to you...

Welcome Steve. As you probably already know this is a pretty good place. All you need to get now is a SE razor and take your wet shaving to the next level :)

Welcome mate!

Ignore the enablers (but do get that the Latha that is mentioned - see the thread here)

Apart from the few who want you to buy everything most of us here now spend very little per annum* on shaving :whistle:

*comparatively speaking

Welcome mate!

Ignore the enablers (but do get that the Latha that is mentioned - see the thread here)

Apart from the few who want you to buy everything most of us here now spend very little per annum* on shaving :whistle:

*comparatively speaking
*compared to the GDP of the northern hemisphere perhaps...

BTW welcome to the insanity OP :)

Nice of you to make yourself known mate. [emoji106] Good stuff.

What's your current favourite soap/creams?

Anything you've got on the "hit" list?

Glad you grabbed that Latha!

G'day
I'm from Newcastle, NSW

I'm at Weston not far from you. I joined here yesterday and been a wet shaver ever since I needed to shave. I haven't used the Muhle R89 but I do use a Fatip Grand for a quick two pass bbs from time to time, mostly when I'm in a hurry to get out. It's good to find an Aussie centric shave forum.

Hi Steve and welcome to Paste & Cut. Enjoy your stay.