Hi from Canberra!

Lynchy

Hi,

Just found this forum! Looks good.

Been DE shaving for a few months now and loving it!

I'm a member at YKW (I had a guess at what this may mean lol) but don't post a lot! I have the same username ther for anyone who may care :/

Glad to be here.

Lynchy (Michael)

G'day Lynchy.

I take it you know Mark being a Canberran?

Might be worth looking around and putting your name down in the Travelling Pack of blades.

I'm sure he will be in to say Hi soon enough.

Mark1966 is Australia's resident Vintage Gillette Razor collector. We are pretty sure nobody has a bigger collection than him. There are pictures around that he has posted. Get ready to drool.

Myself, I am the king of the blades - pretty sure I have the world's largest stock of NOS Gillette Bleue Extra, and an overall stash of around 12,000 blades. That's one blade for every 2 of mark's razors.

Drubbing does not like smileys, so please use lots of them!

Cool thanks for that!

I see Mark is form Canberra...it all makes sense now lol

I haven't used any vintage blades but sound like you have a nice stash!

Also :):):mad::p:cheesy::cool::weird::huh: (kinda like that?)

Hi back from Canberra!

Yes, yes I do have a few razors (see here - pics from January, more added since) and some brushes (see here and yes, more have been added).

Mind you number wise RM wins out with his blades.

Do you have your location set as Canberra over YKW? We have had a couple of catch ups including a BBQ at my place and I thought I contacted all the local members. If you are only a recent joiner it may have been before your time.

Anyway, pull up a chair and enjoy the company here at 'Vision Collision 4.0'

:D :D :D :D :D

PSSST, can I interest you in some cheap cologne...

Hi back from Canberra!

Yes, yes I do have a few razors (see here - pics from January, more added since) and some brushes (see here and yes, more have been added).

Mind you number wise RM wins out with his blades.

Do you have your location set as Canberra over YKW? We have had a couple of catch ups including a BBQ at my place and I thought I contacted all the local members. If you are only a recent joiner it may have been before your time.

Anyway, pull up a chair and enjoy the company here at 'Vision Collision 4.0'

:D :D :D :D :D

PSSST, can I interest you in some cheap cologne...

Wow... That is quite a collection! This is the stuff dreams are made of lol

Fairly new at YKW ... But I will make sure my location is Canberra, meet ups sound cool.... Especially to peek at that collection up close:eek:mg:

I was just looking at that thread, I am very tempted but alas my wife would leave me....
I can't complain too much though I think I have a Bostonian set waiting for me for fathers day :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, the first few posts get moderated automatically, and a mod needs to read an approve it.

It was a big issue before as the post number was in the range of 10-20 posts, but I have brought it down to a low level. See, you aren't being moderated anymore already!

Silly question but not Michael Lynch that used to live in Darwin?

Anyway welcome aboard mate.

Oh are we doing smilies again to antagonise drubbing?

I have my finger on the mod controls and haven't used them in a while...

I get it no more :)'s

Yes, the first few posts get moderated automatically, and a mod needs to read an approve it.

It was a big issue before as the post number was in the range of 10-20 posts, but I have brought it down to a low level. See, you aren't being moderated anymore already!

Too easy... That was what I thought. A lot of spamming in the internet theese days.

Silly question but not Michael Lynch that used to live in Darwin?

Anyway welcome aboard mate.

Oh are we doing smilies again to antagonise drubbing?

Sorry never lived in Darwin ..... Must of been a great guy though with a name like that :p
Thanks for the welcome.

Wow... That is quite a collection! This is the stuff dreams are made of lol

Fairly new at YKW ... But I will make sure my location is Canberra, meet ups sound cool.... Especially to peek at that collection up close:eek:mg:

I was just looking at that thread, I am very tempted but alas my wife would leave me....
I can't complain too much though I think I have a Bostonian set waiting for me for fathers day :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks mate. We will probably have a CBR Catch Up when the weather gets a little warmer.

The Bostonian is a great shaver - so enjoy!