Hi from Geelong

drwevil

Hi Guys
I have been wet shaving for about 12 months ...Properly about 2..
At this stage, I only have a basic setup but it gets the job done.
I have been bitten by it all now and are rapidly turning into an addict and actually look forward to shaving each morning....I have a HUGE care package coming from West Coast Shaving, with stuff that you just can't get here, but access is restricted till Christmas by "The Keeper of the Coin"... bless her heart..
Cheers Richard

Welcome @drwevil - this is a great collection of shavers here - we will have that basic set up expanded before you know it!
What is your current set up?

Thanks...
Yeah it is expanding alright.. its costing me a fortune... They said DE shaving is cheaper.... Riiiiight I have spent more on shaving stuff in the last month than in the last 20 years.... ;-)

Hey I am having a few technical issues with the site on my mac who do I let know about it? I can't post in the required board yet... 404 issues and the like.

Welcome to the forum mate. Great group here!

What are your favourite Razors, Brushes and Soaps?
Thanks again...
Proraso, My eldest son brought me a Comoy TTO to get me going and I picked up an uber cheap brush off eBay which is surprisingly good... better than the paint brush I was using.

I have brought some stuff off the Shaver Shop and Jimmy Figs, I really wanted to buy from Mensbiz but for me, on my network, their site is sooo slow plus the goodies we have coming from West Coat Shavers that you can't get here. I am planning a trip to MensBiz in Melbourne after Christmas tho so get some more of the good stuff to feed the addiction

Welcome @drwevil !
Thanks...
Hey I am having a few technical issues with the site on my mac who do I let know about it? I can't post in the required board yet... 404 issues and the like.
I think when you first join you can't start new threads. Is that the issue you are having?

Welcome mate!

Give yourself some time to get through the bot prevention measures and you will be fine!

Welcome @drwevil !

I think when you first join you can't start new threads. Is that the issue you are having?
I figured it was a bot prevention thing... a tad frustrating .... not being able to reply to threads but I can wait :)
i am getting a lot of 404 errors and pages not loading ... it might be a Mac thing I will try my PC tomorrow.

Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @drwevil - I'm sure you will have a great time here (y)