Hi from Perth.

Eddy

New to the forum but not wet shaving. Been using a straight for nearly 4 years and have a decent collection. Been doing my own honing and a bit of resto work as well. Have both a Gillette slim and fatboy, a flare tip and tech ball as well. Have spent most of my time in SRP but always good to know about local stuff as well.

Ed

Welcome. You will notice a few familiar names I am sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate - welcome aboard!

You have the hardware nailed - what about the software?

Welcome @Eddy - great to have you and I am sure you will enjoy it (y)

Have a few soaps. Martin de Candre, xpec, Buame.be, esbjerg, Castle Forbes, truefitt and hill ultimate comfort shaving cream, klar seifin, taylors sandlewood are the better ones.
Shit, someone's not mucking around!

Nice stuff mate. Look forward to seeing some SOTD pics and the like!

Welcome Ed - the strong enabler ethos here will ensure you spend some serious $ - but it's great fun!

Gudday mate, welcome to the bloody forum @Eddy !

Welcome Ed - the strong enabler ethos here will ensure you spend some serious $ - but it's great fun!

After being on SRP for a few years I am already well enabled. Between kanayama snd vintage shell strops, a line up of naniwas, couple Coticules, gok 20k, arks, barber hones, jnat and nagura, brushes, straights, kamisoris, de's, soaps, fragrances, buffer setup and other resto stuff and more that I am sure I have forgotten I am very well and truly enabled and happy to help other be as enabled as I.

Have a few soaps. Martin de Candre, xpec, Buame.be, esbjerg, Castle Forbes, truefitt and hill ultimate comfort shaving cream, klar seifin, taylors sandlewood are the better ones.

"FARK" - G. Kennedy.

Eddy, with that lot plus your blades, there's no need for you to stock-up hm? Yours makes my modest collection (EJ, Slim, Flare, Palmolive Classic, Myrsol Blue Cream, Arko and a selection of Semogue brushes) pale into insignificance.

Probably shouldn't mention the 45 odd straights then. And of cause every one needs 6 strops. There is also the arko, both kinds of palmolive stick, fauldings and palmolive creams, cella and conl conk. Don't even start me on frags too many to start a list even

You are SOOOO welcome here!